There are variety of machining options available dependent on your part’s size, configuration, and volume / capacity. Send us your drawing and requirements and we will analyze your options.
Get a Quote
Provide us with some basic project details and we’ll get in touch ASAP
Excellent option for complex parts with tight tolerances.
- 8 – 16 axis. Tolerance +/- .0002″
- Up to 32mm diameter
- Lengths up to 36″
- Medium to high volume applications
Lowest cost option for high volume applications.
- Up to 45mm diameter
- Tolerance +/- .0005″
- Excellent for running families of parts with annual usage of 1 million parts combined
Multiple Spindle Screw Machining
Lowest cost option for parts with moderate complexity and tolerance requirements.
- 4/5/6/8 spindles. Up to 3 1/2″ OD.
- Diameters up to 3 1/2″
- Tolerance +/- .002″
(Up to 65mm) with bar loader. Live tooling.
Horizontal turning of intricate parts in larger diameters.
- 2 to 10 axis. Tolerance +/- .0005″
- Live sub spindle allows parts to be made in one operation.
- Low to medium volume applications
Vertical milling for secondary machining of near net shape blanks / castings.
- 3 and 4 axis vertical mill. Tolerance +/- .0005″
- Part size up to 30″ x 54″ with pallet changers
- Low to medium volume applications.
Secondary Operations (Blanks and Castings)
- Machining of castings and near net shape blanks
- Cross drilling
- Thread rolling
- Alloy steel
- Low carbon steel
- Stainless Steel