CNC Swiss Turning
Excellent option for complex parts with tight tolerances.
- 8 - 16 axis. Tolerance +/- .0002"
- Up to 32mm diameter
- Lengths up to 36"
- Medium to high volume applications
Lowest cost option for high volume applications.
- Up to 45mm diameter
- Tolerance +/- .0005"
- Excellent for running families of parts with annual usage of 1 million parts combined
Multiple Spindle Screw Machining
Lowest cost option for parts with moderate complexity and tolerance requirements.
- 4/5/6/8 spindles. Up to 3 1/2" OD.
- Diameters up to 3 1/2"
- Tolerance +/- .002"
(Up to 65mm) with bar loader. Live tooling.
Horizontal turning of intricate parts in larger diameters.
- 2 to 10 axis. Tolerance +/- .0005"
- Live sub spindle allows parts to be made in one operation.
- Low to medium volume applications
Vertical milling for secondary machining of near net shape blanks / castings.
- 3 and 4 axis vertical mill. Tolerance +/- .0005"
- Part size up to 30" x 54" with pallet changers
- Low to medium volume applications.
Secondary Operations (Blanks and Castings)
- Machining of castings and near net shape blanks
- Cross drilling
- Thread rolling